WiBridge
The WiBridge transfer software that ZeroPage wrote (see here: http://home.reidspace.com/index.php?id=c64-stuff) works amazing with the WiModem232!  I was able to connect with my Amiga to my PC and browse around the filesystem, and transfer files at 57600 baud and 115200 baud (using BaudBandit.device).

This is the easiest way to transfer files!
I was wondering if it would work ok.

I would arder the new wimodem232 but I dont have anything to use it with currently . I'm thinking of getting an amiga 600 but the cost on ebay is a bit prohibitive atm.

Let me know if you want me to add any new protocols to the wibridge.

I can do :

Ascii
Kermit
Xmodem
Xmodem1k
Xmodem1KG
XmodemCRC
Ymodem
YModemG
Zmodem

I added xmodem and zmodem originally for ccgms and striketerm but would be easy to add the rest.
The Workshop -  http://home.reidspace.com/ 

ALL of those formats are supported by one terminal program (or another).  The ZModem works great.  I like the fact that ZModem is automatic so you just need to send a file and the receiving device automatically downloads it and saves it.  It would be handy if you could pick more than one file since ZModem supports multiple transfers.

I have not tried the WiModem232 on a PC serial card that can do 230400 baud, that is my next step to see how fast transfers are between PCs that go handle that baud rate.
(12-27-2017, 11:02 AM)admin Wrote: ALL of those formats are supported by one terminal program (or another).  The ZModem works great.  I like the fact that ZModem is automatic so you just need to send a file and the receiving device automatically downloads it and saves it.  It would be handy if you could pick more than one file since ZModem supports multiple transfers.

I have not tried the WiModem232 on a PC serial card that can do 230400 baud, that is my next step to see how fast transfers are between PCs that go handle that baud rate.

Multi-file transfers eh .. I'll have a look, sounds like fun.

Something else I've been thinking about is being able to make a connection from the wibridge to the client.

Not sure how that would work .. Could I just ATA on the client side and then make a tcp connection to the wimodem's IP address ?

EDIT*
Holy Carp it works...

I just fired up striketerm, did ATS0=1 and wrote four lines of code to put WiBridge into client mode and connect to my.client.ip.address:6400 and it connected.

I seem to have a bug with zmodem transfers though.. will have to figure out whats going on there. the transfer stalls after a few blocks. I may have messed up my AT settings while I was experimenting at some point.

I'll add a little config screen, clean it up a bit and post an update on my homepage.
The Workshop -  http://home.reidspace.com/ 

Don't forget that if you are using 9600 (or higher) baud you will need to have hardware handshaking enabled (AT&K1).  I have had zero problems with Zmodem transfers using the v2.00 firmware (although I doubt that matters since nothing has changed with the actual telnet bridge).