source for 3.5" internal compatible drives
(06-25-2020, 08:20 PM)admin Wrote: [snip] I have not really followed anyone else's disk projects.  I don't like looking at what others are doing because I want to keep what I am doing on the path that I intended, without being side-tracked by some option or feature that something else might have.

Thanks for the earlier snipped history. Very interesting. I'm excited to try out the SCP.

It's funny that you say that, because that was exactly how I felt (feel) about other related projects to mine. I had laser focus on exactly what I was going to make, what technologies I intended on using, methods for achieving that goal, what features to include/skip. I almost ignored other efforts. I just wanted to do what I wanted to do. My time, my money, my project.

It took a couple people to say, "YOU DO YOU, man!" to build my self-confidence enough to continue on my straight path and ignore the naysayers. I love the Amiga and the community, but man it's a tough world sometimes.

Keith

Messages In This Thread
RE: source for 3.5" internal compatible drives - by keithcbm - 06-26-2020, 02:30 PM