File Transfer
(03-21-2017, 10:52 AM)Digital Man Wrote: Cool thanks.  How difficult would it be to add some type of file browser?  Where from the Commodore I can browse and select what files to download?  Probably more complicated than it sounds?

I'm working on exactly that now.
The Workshop -  http://home.reidspace.com/ 

(03-21-2017, 11:35 AM)Zeropage Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 10:52 AM)Digital Man Wrote: Cool thanks.  How difficult would it be to add some type of file browser?  Where from the Commodore I can browse and select what files to download?  Probably more complicated than it sounds?

I'm working on exactly that now.

Big Grin
Nice! Everyone - don't forget to donate via ZeroPage's web page!
Silly question but can I send a T64 (tape image) and save it as a prg using this method?
(03-22-2017, 02:24 PM)Digital Man Wrote: Silly question but can I send a T64 (tape image) and save it as a prg using this method?

No, I dont think so.
You can send it, but the c64 wont know what to do with it.

Better to extract the prg files and send them.

(03-22-2017, 03:40 PM)Zeropage Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 02:24 PM)Digital Man Wrote: Silly question but can I send a T64 (tape image) and save it as a prg using this method?

No, I dont think so.

That's what I thought.  Whats the best tool for that?  Dirmaster doesn't seem to be working for me.
(03-22-2017, 04:17 PM)Digital Man Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 03:40 PM)Zeropage Wrote: [quote pid='2359' dateline='1490217864']
No, I dont think so.

That's what I thought.  Whats the best tool for that?  Dirmaster doesn't seem to be working for me.
[/quote]
Actually just got it figured out with Dirmaster.
Version 1.1 is now available for download.

Version 1.1
Added the ability to browse the pc host using standard DOS commands(DIR,CD <DIRECTORY> etc) from the terminal on the c64.
WARNING! Please be aware that this is a fully blown dos CMD wrapper so it is possible to delete files on the host if you want to do so.

Added the ZGET Command.
 - Type ZGET <FILENAME> to get the file via ZMODEM. Wildcards are supported e.g ZGET *.* will get all files in the current folder.

Note that 80 column mode is strongly recommended while working like this.

Nice update!
[quote pid='2401' dateline='1491305681']
Version 1.1
Added the ability to browse the pc host using standard DOS commands(DIR,CD <DIRECTORY> etc) from the terminal on the c64.
WARNING! Please be aware that this is a fully blown dos CMD wrapper so it is possible to delete files on the host if you want to do so.

[/quote]
This is awesome!  Thank you! 
For security, I'd love to be able to lock it down to specific folders.
Great feature.