CommdoreServer V-1541 instructions
Glad you got it working!
(11-03-2016, 05:24 PM)admin Wrote: Glad you got it working!

ok now all work ....and now i want use telnet  what to do ??? i must connect to telnet server ???

and if i want change the baud rate of my wi modem it is possible ????

thanks a lot bye
You are using telnet - that what the WiModem uses for connecting!

Just use ATDT to make a connection.

Yes, you can change baud rate.  Please read the manual.  Smile
(11-04-2016, 11:53 AM)admin Wrote: You are using telnet - that what the WiModem uses for connecting!

Just use ATDT to make a connection.

Yes, you can change baud rate.  Please read the manual.  Smile

ok but can you  send me a command for atdt because i dont know it  ......

and for change baud the istruction dont work .........   now i remake a test now

bye thanks
no i remake and i read the istruction  but dont change the baud  ok please tell me  ok bye Big Grin
The manual has every single command documented in detail, including the syntax for ATDT and to change the baud.  Please read the manual!  Smile
(11-04-2016, 08:12 PM)admin Wrote: The manual has every single command documented in detail, including the syntax for ATDT and to change the baud.  Please read the manual!  Smile

sorry but in the manual there is write to write  this :

A * B [baud] - Set baud rate [di trasmissione]
Questo comando mostra o impostare la velocità di trasmissione. Una delle velocità di trasmissione validi di cui sopra deve essere selezionata. Una velocità di trasmissione non valido restituirà un errore. Una velocità di trasmissione valida tornerà, "OK" e quindi modificare la velocità di trasmissione effettiva. Per modificare la velocità di trasmissione a 1200, è necessario immettere:
A * B 1200 <RETURN>
Le possibili velocità di trasmissione sono: 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 14400, 19200, 38400 e 57600

A * B [baud]  but dont work  this sistem

please help me  ok thanks
Who's manual are you looking at?  That's not the manual for the WiModem!  The WiModem manual is in English (only).

To change the baud rate with the WiModem, you use this command:

AT*B[baud]

So, if you wanted to change the baud to 1200 you would type:

AT*B1200<return>

ALL commands start with "AT"... that's why they are called "AT Commands".  Smile
(11-05-2016, 11:13 AM)admin Wrote: Who's manual are you looking at?  That's not the manual for the WiModem!  The WiModem manual is in English (only).

To change the baud rate with the WiModem, you use this command:

AT*B[baud]

So, if you wanted to change the baud to 1200 you would type:

AT*B1200<return>

ALL commands start with "AT"... that's why they are called "AT Commands".  Smile

ok now works but after  this operation  the letter are impossible to write and the character are wrong  on keyboart ........

and  after i have load the v 1541  38k but dont work . now i wait for help because i dont know what to do ....bye
You need to learn and understand how ASCII and CBM graphics modes work. This is same with all devices - real modems, fake modems, etc. It's a CBM program thing and has nothing to do with the WiModem.

To use the V1541 driver in 38.4Kbps mode, you need to first connect with 2400 baud, switch to 38400 baud, invert the polarities for the handshaking, and load the V1541-38400 driver and use it.