ADF support!
SCP can now generate ADF images of disks, and even recover bad disks!
I am testing now!
My first disk works great! Thanks VERY MUCH FOR THIS!!!!

Any chance we will ever be able to write the ADF back to floppy to create a disk? I tried and got an error.

Thanks!
Just made an ADF of a disk I knew had problems and I got 2 half yellow blocks. Can I use this ADF? What does yellow signify?

Thanks a million!
Yellow means there were errors during recovery, but the image is fine to use. It's possible that the data was extracted successfully even though the sector checksum might have failed. Try the image.

I am looking at making a routine for writing .adf's back to floppy.
(06-12-2014, 11:30 PM)admin Wrote: Yellow means there were errors during recovery, but the image is fine to use. It's possible that the data was extracted successfully even though the sector checksum might have failed. Try the image.

I am looking at making a routine for writing .adf's back to floppy.

Any news on writing ADF's back to floppy? I have the latest software and firmware (I believe) and I do not see a way (selection) to choose an ADF image as the source... Has this been implemented yet maybe i'm just not choosing something correctly.

Thanks,

Mike
There is no support for writing .adf format directly, but you can use the HxC floppy drive emulator software to convert an .adf image to a .scp image and write the disk that way.
(01-02-2015, 10:24 PM)admin Wrote: There is no support for writing .adf format directly, but you can use the HxC floppy drive emulator software to convert an .adf image to a .scp image and write the disk that way.

Don't have that so I guess I'll wait till the routine is finished.

Thanks
You can download the HxC floppy drive emulator software (it's free):

http://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_drive...index.html

Look under "software".
(01-03-2015, 10:41 AM)admin Wrote: You can download the HxC floppy drive emulator software (it's free):

http://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_drive...index.html

Look under "software".

Ooooh okay. Thanks, I thought I had to buy a piece of hardware like what you can get for the Amiga/AtariST as a drive replacement to do this. Even better I can just use software only! I'll download this and keep it in my arsenal of tools!

Thanks again!

Mike