CBMSTUFF FORUM

Full Version: AT&F
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently bought a WiModem232 Pro. I configured to log onto my wifi network.
That worked fine. However, every time I boot/restart the WiModem it logs onto that network automatically.

Since Im working on a program for an old 8-bit computer, I would like to test things out,
so for that I need to remove the SSID infos (user and pwd and ip address) from the modem that I allready
added using the AT*SSID command..
So basically I want a real factory reset, remove everything.

I tried different things. Like holding the reset button down for 10-30 seconds.
(It seemed to reset but did not remove all info).
I tried shutting down the wifi network and reset the WiModem using AT&F command.
None of these worked.

I read somewhere that one could do hardware modification, but the Pro version has this case
one has to remove?

I have not yet read the entire manual to find other things to try out.
But I thought to ask here meanwhile.
(The WiModem seems to be a great product so far).

Thanks.
Using AT&F resets everything except for the baud rate and SSID/password. The only way to remove the SSID or password is by typing AT*SSID with either nothing or an invalid router name after it. That will scan the network and not find anything which resets the SSID/password to invalid.

I can't clear the SSID/password using AT&F because that is a very commonly used command and would then require you to setup your router every time.

Using the RESET button resets everything including the baud rate, but does not reset the SSID/password as people complained about that previously so I removed that.
Doing AT*SSID did work.

When I now boot up it says:
"Looking for router"
"No router located!"

When I got the modem for the first time I don't think it said "No Router located!".
It probably doesn't matter that much. But am I able to remove that text?
Thanks anyway.
Yes, it will always say “No router located” when the router is not connected. There is no option to remove this text.
Ah, thank you.