at*help still says ATI!
Hi Jim

These are the commands as I'm sending them(in case it helps).

If I were to guess I would say that for whatever reason, the at*b38400 is failing, so the atdt connection string is not sent out.

Code:
ser_ioctl(1, NULL);
    get_wimodem_status();
    get_wimodem_status();
    ser_put_str("at&k1");
    ser_read_str(2000);
    ser_put_str("at*r0");
    ser_read_str(2000);
    ser_put_str("at*c0");
    ser_read_str(2000);
    ser_put_str("at*d0");
    ser_read_str(2000);
    ser_put_str("at*b38400");
    ser_unload();
    if (cbm_load ("v-1541.38k", getcurrentdevice (), NULL) == 0) {
       printf ("V-1541.38K failed to load\n");
       return 0;
    }
    else {
       printf ("V-1541.38K loaded ok\n");
       __asm__ ("jsr %w",0xc000);
    }
    printf ("\n");

err = cbm_open("2","2","2","");
    if (err != 0) {
       printf("Could not open device 2. Error: %d \n",err);
    }
    else
    {
      printf("Device 2 opened ok.\n");
    }
    err = cbm_write(2,"atdt commodoreserver.com:1541\n",30);
    if (err == -1) {
       printf("Could not write to device 2. Error: %d \n",_oserror);
    }
    else
    {
      printf("Device 2 write ok.\n%d bytes written \n",err);
    }
The Workshop -  http://home.reidspace.com/ 

I have not tried this yet (I am away at a trade show). It should just work now that I added back support for the ATI command.
(01-05-2018, 01:29 PM)admin Wrote: I have not tried this yet (I am away at a trade show).  It should just work now that I added back support for the ATI command.

hi tomorrow i have install new firmware  2.20 but the wimodem dont connect to commodore server the  connection dont work without that manual not with csload 38 in automatic ....   as he did before please tell me what do ok thanks bye
Commodore server appears to be down currently.

It's back up now!
The CSLoad doesn't connect to commodore server, and it doesn't show that it is trying to dial it either.  However, I do see: "Device 2 opened ok" and "Device 2 write ok" messages.  The formatting for the response messages changed with v2.0 firmware.  Would this make a difference?  I think I deleted a CR/LF.
(01-10-2018, 12:28 PM)admin Wrote: The CSLoad doesn't connect to commodore server, and it doesn't show that it is trying to dial it either.  However, I do see: "Device 2 opened ok" and "Device 2 write ok" messages.  The formatting for the response messages changed with v2.0 firmware.  Would this make a difference?  I think I deleted a CR/LF.

Hello thanks for the quick response I just wanted to tell you that I used the same procedure (program) that I used before (csload38) I found on your site cbm now I just do not understand if something is missing or I deleted something but I do not think .. ..beh let me know in the meantime tomorrow afternoon check also csload38 ok thanks hello
(01-10-2018, 12:28 PM)admin Wrote: The CSLoad doesn't connect to commodore server, and it doesn't show that it is trying to dial it either.  However, I do see: "Device 2 opened ok" and "Device 2 write ok" messages.  The formatting for the response messages changed with v2.0 firmware.  Would this make a difference?  I think I deleted a CR/LF.

Hi Jim

I dont see why it would..

But that raises another question. Are you expecting a CRLF at the end of the ATDT command ? I'm only sending a line feed (\n).

I'll try  it with \r\n and see if that makes any difference.

(01-11-2018, 12:10 AM) pid=\2855' Wrote:[quote pid='2853' dateline='1515612507']
hi  today i have donwloaded the csload38 (2)  from  workshop when i launch (run) with my  ultimate 2  the c 64 stop to load  and crash it  or if i load and after i type run she write me  2400 baud  driver load error  ......................if you want i send you my 1541  file to control if ok but  ......tell me ok bye  thanks 

[/quote]
(01-11-2018, 10:01 AM)scanword Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 12:10 AM)pid=\2855 Wrote:[quote pid='2853' dateline='1515612507']
hi  today i have donwloaded the csload38 (2)  from  workshop when i launch (run) with my  ultimate 2  the c 64 stop to load  and crash it  or if i load and after i type run she write me  2400 baud  driver load error  ......................if you want i send you my 1541  file to control if ok but  ......tell me ok bye  thanks 

[/quote]

Hi

csload38 needs to be able to load c64-up2400.ser for the same place as the prg file.

I'm not sure how ultimate2 works in that respect

(01-11-2018, 12:10 AM)Zeropage Wrote:

Hi Jim

I dont see why it would..

But that raises another question. Are you expecting a CRLF at the end of the ATDT command ? I'm only sending a line feed (\n).

I'll try  it with \r\n and see if that makes any difference.

No, I look for either /r or /n for the line termination.

It seems like the PRINT#2 that sends data to the modem is not being accepted, almost like the handshaking is not correct.  I changed a LOT of things with v2.00, so I will look into that.