at*help still says ATI!
Hi Jim

No biggie, but just a heads up.

AT*HELP still lists ATI! for the verbose version of ATI (Instead of ATI1)
The Workshop -  http://home.reidspace.com/ 

Doh! Ok, thanks! I will change that!
(12-27-2017, 10:59 AM)admin Wrote: Doh!  Ok, thanks!  I will change that!

hi i'm scanword , in this day i have upgrade new firmware 2.03 but have problem after  .....:

the wimodem dont connect  with commodoreserver  to 38400 k ok because during  charging program of commodore server driver loading   have   do error with ati!  .....and the modem dont connect to cs            .....please look this problem when you can ok thanks bye
I will add the ability to use ATI! for legacy programs that require it.
(01-01-2018, 03:16 PM)admin Wrote: I will add the ability to use ATI! for legacy programs that require it.

ok thanks but if i want reinstall old firmware is possible or not ??? i dont know the command  .....
ok in this moment i have install new firmware 2.10 but when i load the program commodore server loader for 38400 dont work crash it  after 3 command :

ati!
ati!
at&k1

stop working
ah mow in the terminal mode  is not possible write nothing caractere ............
You need to set your terminal to 300 baud.  As stated, the new update reset ALL of the settings, including the baud rate.  The Loader program expects the baud rate to be 2400 baud for it to switch into 38400 baud mode.  So, you need to switch to 2400 baud and save that baud rate using AT&W.
(01-02-2018, 12:05 PM)admin Wrote: You need to set your terminal to 300 baud.  As stated, the new update reset ALL of the settings, including the baud rate.  The Loader program expects the baud rate to be 2400 baud for it to switch into 38400 baud mode.  So, you need to switch to 2400 baud and save that baud rate using AT&W.

hi tomorrow i have write this in wimodem to reset :
at*2400 return 
at&w  return 
ok now the wimodem is ok to 2400 baud for work with terminal program zterm 

and after i load the commodore server driver loader  but after procedure the wimodem dont connect to commodore server .......
with other firmware  it  work ........
i must do another command to my wimodem to connectly aotomatically with this program (driver loader commodore server  )??
Yes, there are specific settings required.  The loader makes all of these settings.  I am a trade show currently, but I will check this when I return.