WiBridge
(12-27-2017, 11:02 AM)admin Wrote: ALL of those formats are supported by one terminal program (or another).  The ZModem works great.  I like the fact that ZModem is automatic so you just need to send a file and the receiving device automatically downloads it and saves it.  It would be handy if you could pick more than one file since ZModem supports multiple transfers.

I have not tried the WiModem232 on a PC serial card that can do 230400 baud, that is my next step to see how fast transfers are between PCs that go handle that baud rate.

Multi-file transfers eh .. I'll have a look, sounds like fun.

Something else I've been thinking about is being able to make a connection from the wibridge to the client.

Not sure how that would work .. Could I just ATA on the client side and then make a tcp connection to the wimodem's IP address ?

EDIT*
Holy Carp it works...

I just fired up striketerm, did ATS0=1 and wrote four lines of code to put WiBridge into client mode and connect to my.client.ip.address:6400 and it connected.

I seem to have a bug with zmodem transfers though.. will have to figure out whats going on there. the transfer stalls after a few blocks. I may have messed up my AT settings while I was experimenting at some point.

I'll add a little config screen, clean it up a bit and post an update on my homepage.
The Workshop -  http://home.reidspace.com/ 

Messages In This Thread
WiBridge - by admin - 12-27-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: WiBridge - by Zeropage - 12-27-2017, 05:05 AM
RE: WiBridge - by admin - 12-27-2017, 11:02 AM
RE: WiBridge - by Zeropage - 12-27-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: WiBridge - by admin - 12-27-2017, 01:00 PM