My Results of copying Amiga Disks so far
(03-05-2014, 08:34 AM)admin Wrote: True, I forgot about the Rev difference. Mine is a Rev S1 that I use. Amiga disks are all DSDD.

Well my drive says on the label "Rev.M2" is that an issue?

I cleaned the disk heads and I am also using a power supply for the drive (no usb)... Perhaps it is the disks... although I tested the media test after cleaning the heads of the drive and I get no disks to even pass the first track and header (it seems like it immediately fails!) another thing that makes me wonder is: the games I can copy with blind on always work fine on any of my disks... the games I copy with blind off seem a lot more picky and sometimes it takes me trying a few disks before it works...

You had mentioned the speed of my drive, could that be it? did you see the speed of my drive in the NightHunter image I sent you? I am wondering if there is something going on with my drive as no disk passes the media test and with blind off the copies usually take a few attempts to work... Undecided

I also sent you another disk image from a game that does not seem to copy: DataStorm

The disk loader is from Randy Linden who I think made the Dragon's Lair game, so that might be why I can't copy...

However, just wanted to send it to you, to see if you can get it to copy...

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Results of copying Amiga Disks so far - by vcastro99 - 03-05-2014, 05:58 PM