My Results of copying Amiga Disks so far
(03-04-2014, 09:31 PM)admin Wrote: Changing the index write to ignore does nothing to help the copy, so that made NO difference. In fact this would make most programs fail. That option really is there for me. That function disabled would allow writing to occur anywhere on the track instead of referenced to the index pulse like every copy should be.

Did you try testing your target disks with the media integrity test? No matter how many revolutions are selected, only the first two are used.

ok... I am confused now... perhaps it IS my disks... I tested ALL my blank disks (from different batches and brands) and they ALL report media failure in track 0, head 0, the first track and head! --- which seemed very strange to me (I don't own a single disk that passes the track 0, 0 head test and I tested over 20 disks from different brands, types and times)...but I guess it is possible? I am thinking of buying new disks to test them... any recommendations on good disks and where to buy them? Huh

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Results of copying Amiga Disks so far - by vcastro99 - 03-04-2014, 09:58 PM