My Results of copying Amiga Disks so far
I continued backing up my Amiga originals and got some pretty good results (although not perfect):

- Unreal - Copied easily with blind on (I was pretty impressed as I remember it was a pretty tough protection)

- Rise of the Robots - Copied easily with blind on (also pretty impressive as I remember I could not make a good copy back in the day, even with the Sybil copier)

- The Plague - Copied easily with blind on

- Dungeon Master - Copied easily with blind on (I remember this was also tough to copy correctly)

Now the games where I could not make a back up:

- Sword of Sodan - can't copy (Tough protection but I was able to copy back in the day with Sybil)

- NightHunter - can't copy (Tough protection but was able to copy with Sybil back in the day)

- Mortal Kombat II - can't copy (I tried again just to see if any change. Still no luck copying. I have never ever been able to make a copy of this game with anything... not Sybil back in the day and not SCP as of yet)

So... overall pretty happy as I was able to copy some tough protections and in the case of Rise of the Robots, I don't remember ever copying it right before...

I think the ones I can't copy are probably not using the index... although not sure about Sword of Sodan... hopefully, with a later software update I will be able to copy and image them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Results of copying Amiga Disks so far - by vcastro99 - 03-03-2014, 08:21 PM