My Results of copying Amiga Disks so far
(12-23-2013, 10:28 PM)admin Wrote: You are welcome to send the .scp image files of these games and I can look at them. Make the images with blind mode turned off, zip them and send them to data@cbmstuff.com. I set aside a gig of space for email attachments.

I am having problems making .scp image files with blind mode turned off for the Amiga as you requested. I tried the 2 games I mentioned (Guy Spy and Mortal Kombat II) and the SCP software froze on me around track 65... every time... I then tried other games I had been able to copy to disk and also SCP froze on me every time I tried to save them to a .scp file with blind mode off... Maybe this is a bug or a work in progress?

So, I am unable to send you the .scp files of those 2 games with blind mode 'off' as you requested... with blind mode 'on' it seems to work to make the .scp file but I am not sure if doing that way would be even useful to you... Let me know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Results of copying Amiga Disks so far - by vcastro99 - 12-24-2013, 10:43 AM