Just wanted to say thanks
Hi Jim

My Wimodem232 arrived at the beginning of the week.

Ordering was painless, delivery super-quick and packaging great.

So thanks.

All I need now is something to use it with Tongue

Getting an atari ST in 2 weeks.. Looking forward to that. Also getting an Atari 800  but I dont know if that supports RS232.

Been trying to pick up a cheap Amiga 600 for a while as I'd like to get the vampire accelerator but ebay prices are murder. (Has anyone tried the 232 on the A600?)
The Workshop -  http://home.reidspace.com/ 

Yep, the Atari 800 supports RS-232. I have reports from the Atari Facebook group that they are happily using WiModem232's to BBS their lives away. Smile
(02-01-2018, 05:21 AM)Zeropage Wrote: Hi Jim

My Wimodem232 arrived at the beginning of the week.

Ordering was painless, delivery super-quick and packaging great.

So thanks.

All I need now is something to use it with Tongue

Getting an atari ST in 2 weeks.. Looking forward to that. Also getting an Atari 800  but I dont know if that supports RS232.

Been trying to pick up a cheap Amiga 600 for a while as I'd like to get the vampire accelerator but ebay prices are murder. (Has anyone tried the 232 on the A600?)

I've tried this on my A600 with Vampire II rev 2.1 but I find that if I go any higher than 1200 baud the characters come back all over the place.  It works fine without the vampire or when the baud rate is set to 300 or 600.

Not quite sure why this happens or how to fix it.

Regards
Pete
Did you enable hardware handshaking?  Every WiModem232 is actually tested on an Amiga with a Vampire!