Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature
I'm not too familiar with the Amgia disk formats, but for most other disk formats the HxC disk tool is useful for opening SCP images and verifying the contents: http://hxc2001.free.fr/floppy_drive_emul...l#download
It will open SCP images and can visually graph out the contents of disks, showing sectors as green or red depending on if they are good or not.

If you are new to this, I would recommend limiting yourself to reading in the disk and creating a new copy of the disk. Don't write anything to a factory original disk - that sort of makes the disk non-authentic, but in all probability there is damage on the disk that would fail writes anyway.

That said, at least the SCP is the right tool for the job when it comes to repairing a disk. As far as I can tell it doesn't try to write any crazy "signature" to the disk.

A quick Google search and it looks like that particular game is already dumped and available floating around on some web sites out there in ADF format. The SCP should be able to write that format natively, but the HxC disk tool should also be able to convert that and many more.

Messages In This Thread
Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature - by sean_skroht - 09-19-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature - by SomeGuy - 09-19-2016, 07:43 AM
RE: Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature - by admin - 09-19-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature - by admin - 09-20-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature - by SomeGuy - 09-21-2016, 07:58 AM