SuperCard install on 64 bit win 10
(08-17-2016, 03:20 PM)admin Wrote: There should be two green LEDs once the board has booted.  One is located next to the other two LEDs (red and blue) and the other is next to the USB connector.  Do you have two green LEDs on?

If the LED next to the connector is not on, then it means that Windows did not recognize the SuperCard Pro board.  This would be due to a bad USB port, bad USB cable, or improper or missing device driver installation.

I only have the one next to the ribbon cable connection on the board lit green.  I was thinking it was a driver issue.  When I run the setup program the drivers install extremely fast, making me think that its not really occuring.  I install the setup program with administrative privleges (spelled it wrong) but upon completion of that setup, it ggives me the option of installing the usb drivers but no way to do it from admin.  This could definately be it.  Is there any place you are aware that i can obtain just the usb drivers so i can try under admin privleges?  Just for kicks i tried a different cable that I use for a mini video cam and I get nothing on the board. Also I have tried 3 different usb ports and 2 computers so im pretty sure we can eliminate bad usb ports as an issue.

Thank you so much for your time.

p.s. i found the usb drivers in the setup so we can drop that one too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SuperCard install on 64 bit win 10 - by admin - 08-16-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: SuperCard install on 64 bit win 10 - by admin - 08-17-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: SuperCard install on 64 bit win 10 - by effinsweet707 - 08-17-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: SuperCard install on 64 bit win 10 - by admin - 08-17-2016, 10:21 PM