SuperCard install on 64 bit win 10
Installed all software and got a .dll error.  I saw the fix on there and fixed that problem.  I now get "supercard pro board not installed".  I uninstalled all software and rebooted.  Installed software as Admin and copied .dll file into directory.  Loaded SCB program and experienced same error.  "supercard pro board not installed".  I have the board plugged in and red lights blinks and then goes green which I would think is good, but it's not.  Can anyone help me with this?  Also did the same setup on a windows 7 64 bit system and received the same results.
Is the 2nd LED near the USB connector green? If not, then Windows has not recognized the device. This is the only reason for getting the error message that you are seeing.
Thank you so much for the quick reply.  I was laying in bed last night going over what I wrote and thats the one thing i left out.  Upon connection there is a red solid light, then starts to blink and then turns green.  it would be the second light you write about that has turned green.
There should be two green LEDs once the board has booted. One is located next to the other two LEDs (red and blue) and the other is next to the USB connector. Do you have two green LEDs on?

If the LED next to the connector is not on, then it means that Windows did not recognize the SuperCard Pro board. This would be due to a bad USB port, bad USB cable, or improper or missing device driver installation.
(08-17-2016, 03:20 PM)admin Wrote: There should be two green LEDs once the board has booted.  One is located next to the other two LEDs (red and blue) and the other is next to the USB connector.  Do you have two green LEDs on?

If the LED next to the connector is not on, then it means that Windows did not recognize the SuperCard Pro board.  This would be due to a bad USB port, bad USB cable, or improper or missing device driver installation.

I only have the one next to the ribbon cable connection on the board lit green.  I was thinking it was a driver issue.  When I run the setup program the drivers install extremely fast, making me think that its not really occuring.  I install the setup program with administrative privleges (spelled it wrong) but upon completion of that setup, it ggives me the option of installing the usb drivers but no way to do it from admin.  This could definately be it.  Is there any place you are aware that i can obtain just the usb drivers so i can try under admin privleges?  Just for kicks i tried a different cable that I use for a mini video cam and I get nothing on the board. Also I have tried 3 different usb ports and 2 computers so im pretty sure we can eliminate bad usb ports as an issue.

Thank you so much for your time.

p.s. i found the usb drivers in the setup so we can drop that one too.
If you run the installer in Adminstrator then the driver installer should work fine.

The driver installer from FTDI is here:

http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/CDM/CDM21218_Setup.zip
(08-17-2016, 10:21 PM)admin Wrote: If you run the installer in Adminstrator then the driver installer should work fine.

The driver installer from FTDI is here:

http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/CDM/CDM21218_Setup.zip

Just got my SuperCard Pro today.  Thanks for the fast shipping.

I installed the software (win10 x64) and the usb options too and plugged in the usb cable and both lights turned green, but when I ran the the software it said no SuperCard Pro found.

Running the software linked above fixed this for me and now the software doesn't complain anymore.  Now I have to read about hooking the floppy up.