Simple Flux Archive of all my Disks
(04-24-2017, 09:38 PM)admin Wrote: I have it sort of working, but I have not done much with it.  HxC doesn't support C64 formats at all.

I am working on WiCopy for the C64 and my WiModem that is a disk imager for the C64 that will create .d64 images on the C64, so I will look into the SCP version again.

Hiya Jim,

Well I've finished all my Amiga Disks 8-) Only took a year to "do it right" but thanks to SCP I am confident I have good Flux images of all of them with > 90% success rate.

Now I am back to looking at the C64 and C128 collection.

Have you managed to find the time to to look back at introducing better functionality for converting .scp images of 1541 and 1571 SPLICE mode flux archives down to .g64 or .d64/d71 files yet?

I did that for all my Amiga disks as I went. Created a .scp then converted to .adf and tested the result to confirm a good/useful file.

I would love to have a simple workflow to do the same with all the 1541 single sided and 1571 double sided disks too. 8-)

I remember you were planning to add something like that in when you found the time 8-)

Which I know none of us have these days hehehehe

Thanks.

8-)
Regards...GeoKM
ooooOOOOoooo

Messages In This Thread
Simple Flux Archive of all my Disks - by GeoKM - 11-26-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Simple Flux Archive of all my Disks - by GeoKM - 03-12-2018, 08:24 PM