Feedback & feature requests
Have a comment or request? Please post it here. Thanks!
It's a bit confusing when using the analyzer with a 3.5" drive to look under the drive settings menu and the drive type option shows two 5.25" drive types. I take it these two settings have no effect with a 3.5" drive in use?

When choosing the Amiga disk type option, is it possible to image 5.25" Amiga disks or does the setting assume 3.5"
Technically, the disk types are there just for setting MFM or GCR and the number of tracks. You could select any disk type and manually change things. If you wanted to image a 5.25" Amiga disk, you could select a C64 for a 40 track disk.

I will be making every type of disk in a drop-down menu to try to remove some of the confusion. There are just a LOT of options possible.
Been pretty quiet around here the past week or so. I'm a news-junkie, so just wondering how things are going on the next version of the software.

Are there plans to get the editor to the point where you can change GCR/MFM and write it back to disk or image? I've tried this before and it appears changes in those windows (and I believe the flux window as well) are ignored.
The flux window changes are stored and can be written to disk. I never really planned on allowing MFM/GCR changes to be converted to flux data (although that is possible, it's a mess when it comes to the track length). I intended the changing of MFM/GCR data for image files (g64 and such).

I have been busy working on the strongbits protection (no flux area) for the Amiga and Atari ST. I just finished that a few minutes ago, and now the SCP hardware support is complete. There will be a new firmware available (v0.6) for the SCP board. v0.99 already supports the new firmware.
The analyzer allows you to select a block of GCR in the window. In the portion below, it shows track information like position, flux, start, end, length, and time.

Could you add the size of the selected block to the informational display?
You mean the purple highlighted region?
Yes, the purple selection.
I was going to show the number of bytes as you highlight but I was not sure where to show that info. I will have to figure out where to put that info.
Highlighting information added! I expanded the information area of the display to add a 2nd line. This line will show the start, end, and length of any block you are highlighting. I will probably use this 2nd line for showing decoded headers and such in the future.