Feedback & feature requests
Have a comment or request? Please post it here. Thanks!
Wink 
Have been testing .60 beta and I have to say - with a well aligned -4 drive, it is rock solid on the functionality described.

The following titles copy without issue:

Mindscape Weakbits tested and working:
Paperboy
Road Raiders
Road Runner
Gauntlet II
Hostage
Combat Course
Indiana Jones Temple of Doom

Rapidlok titles tested and working:
Desert Fox
Fight Night
Power Drift
Deceptor
Power at Sea
Under Fire (both sides)
Power
Spy vs Spy
Apollo 18
Ghosts N Goblins

VMAX Titles tested and working:
Ms. Pacman
Jr. Pacman
Qix
Felony
Rambo First Blood Part II
Top Fuel Eliminator
Rocket Ranger
Rambo III
Rastan
Indiana Jones Temple of Doom
After Burner
Alien Syndrome
Blockbuster
Galaxian
Sinbad
Infilitrator II
Contra
Bop N Rumble
Super Pacman
Deja Vu

Xemag titles:
Aliens
Predator
F-15 Strike Eagle
Takedown

Misc Protections that tested working fine:
Ghostbusters II
All GMA / Securispeed protected Firebird titles
The Dallas Quest
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Virgin Games Mega Pack disk 1 & 2
Lunar Outpost
Polarware - Aracde Album #1
Warlock
Trolls & Tribulations
Broadsides
Lode Runner
Montezuma's Revenge
Quest of the Space Beagle
Ikari Warriors
Robocop
Platoon
Gauntlet
Marble Madness
Bop N Wrestle
Legacy of the Ancients
Blasteroids
Mainframe
Commando
Boot Kamp
Super Boulderdash
Karnov
Beach Head II
Raid Over Moscow
Top Gun
Pacman
Jaws
Conan
The Goonies
Zorro
The Cosmic Tunnels
Monster Smash
Pole Position
Battle Droidz
Dig Dug
Bruce Lee
The Dallas Quest
Thanks for the feedback. I am trying to get the quirks out of the flux->g64 and non-index copies. Once those are done, I will open the flood gates for orders. Soon!
Just auto updated to beta .53 and using an aligned Panasonic -4 model I am now able to write to the back side of a disk just by punching a hole for the write protect notch. Very nice.

For those with the Panasonic -4 you need to take the jumper off of DX and put it on EX. This does not interfere with any other operations you may be using the drive for.

For front side writing - leave index setting for read and write at "Required"
For back side writing - leave index setting for read at "Required", but change Index settings for write to "Ignore".

So far written to disk and tested with this beta:
(Each entry using 1 blank disk front and back)

Power - Rapidlok (Side 1)
Power Drift - Rapidlok (Side 2)

Ghost Busters II
Both Sides GMA85

Bop'N Rumble - VMAX (Side 1)
Bop'N Wrestle - Signature Track 18 (Side 2)

Deceptor - Rapidlok (Side 1)
Desert Fox - Rapidlok (Side 2)

Working great so far!
I have a bunch of Amiga Toaster/Flyer disks that are copy protected that I would like to back up. Will we get there on the Amiga?

If so I will take a board!

Thanks!
(12-16-2013, 06:01 PM)videofx Wrote: I have a bunch of Amiga Toaster/Flyer disks that are copy protected that I would like to back up. Will we get there on the Amiga?

If so I will take a board!

Thanks!

Yep - Amiga, C64/128, TRS80, Atari, Apple and others will be supported.
Great, thanks!

So if I buy a board today what can I do with it?

Anytime frame on Amiga support?
Support for ALL disk formats is already here. If the disk was commercially produced using the index mark (which most were), then you can back up that disk (regardless of type - Amiga, Atari ST, etc.) right now with SuperCard Pro. You should also be able to turn off the blind copy function and duplicate the disk. I have not seen an Amiga disk yet that was produced without the index mark being used.

I just finished making image files of my Amiga disks (Shadow of the Beast, Kick Off 2, Stunt Track Racer, etc. etc.) and I am spending some time right now doing the same with the Atari ST disks. I already have all of my TRS-80 disks imaged. I am working on the image conversions for the ST emulators, and then work on the Amiga conversions for WinUAE.

Since when were the Toaster disks copy protected? The original 20+ disk set that came with my Video Toaster 4000 were not protected.
So anyone reading this understands, image file = .scp flux image.
(12-16-2013, 07:39 PM)admin Wrote: Support for ALL disk formats is already here. If the disk was commercially produced using the index mark (which most were), then you can back up that disk (regardless of type - Amiga, Atari ST, etc.) right now with SuperCard Pro. You should also be able to turn off the blind copy function and duplicate the disk. I have not seen an Amiga disk yet that was produced without the index mark being used.

I just finished making image files of my Amiga disks (Shadow of the Beast, Kick Off 2, Stunt Track Racer, etc. etc.) and I am spending some time right now doing the same with the Atari ST disks. I already have all of my TRS-80 disks imaged. I am working on the image conversions for the ST emulators, and then work on the Amiga conversions for WinUAE.

Since when were the Toaster disks copy protected? The original 20+ disk set that came with my Video Toaster 4000 were not protected.
Are we going to be able to convert flux -> adf or another format? Can adf contain copy protection info?