[Bug] Loading a flux IBM 360k image changes to TI-99/4A
When I select IBM 360k as the image type, save the flux image, and then reload the file back into the imager tool, the combo box changes to TI-99/4A.

I still wrote to a floppy with this setting but the disk does come out as bad.
They are the same format, so the disk type won't matter. You might check the settings of the drive (high density vs. low density). A drive to drive copy should also work just fine, but if the jumpers are backwards that won't work either.
Kind of off topic I guess...

The drive supports 1.2mb, I guess I should be picking the max the drive supports? Not the actual size of the floppy itself? I'm a bit new to this stuff. I'm trying to copy my Kings Quest 3 disks, which seem to be 360k in size (using DIR on MS-DOS and adding up file sizes plus freespace). I tried using DS DD floppies but the game install always crashes on the same file saying it cannot find the data for the file. I tried a SS DD floppy from my C64 and that copied fine but when I ran the game, it crashed saying it couldn't read data from the HD (as if the game was corrupted) I then tried another 3 SS DD floppies but all had the same error with the same file as the DS DD floppy.

Now, I reimaged the flux file from the original floppy using IBM 720k mode even though it is a 5.25 disk, so ending at track 79 H1 and wrote them back to the SS DD floppies and they worked perfectly. I then tried writing to a DS DD floppy and that too worked.

I'm not sure what my mental disconnect is with this. Sad
Ah, yes. 1.2MB drives use tracks 0-79. I will add a 1.2MB setting.
So just to be clear, the drive I'm using supports HD (1.2MB) floppies, therefore, it reads all 360k disks as 80 tracks. If I had a pure 360k disk drive, it would be reading all 360k disks as 40 tracks?
You could use the C64 setting to skip every other track (half tracks) to reduce the size of the file, but it's not necessary.

A 40 track drive would read just the full tracks.