Keycap Availability
Yesterday I recently received an email from CBMSTUFF informing me that products I was interested in could now be ordered. It also mentions limited availability of MAIN keycap sets.

The email didn't state what keycap products (style/color) it was referring to, and since I asked to be notified about multiple styles/colors, I'm not sure if I missed my chance again. I'm interested in BLACK and DARK GRAY (MAIN) keycap sets, but both still appear to be out of stock at this time. Are they expected to become available again in the future?

I'm also interested in a few LARGE and FUNCTION KEY sets, and was hoping to order everything at the same time. However, if the MAIN sets will be gone for a while, I'll just place multiple orders.

Thanks!
There was never black or clear made available when these were released to the public, and the other colors werel sold out quickly. I only had 298 sets of main keycaps total (combined colors), and there were more than 5,000 people who had signed up to be notified when these were made available.

I will be producing more keycaps later this year.
(02-29-2024, 10:39 AM)admin Wrote: There was never black or clear made available when these were released to the public, and the other colors were sold out quickly.  I only had 298 sets of main keycaps total (combined colors), and there were more than 5,000 people who had signed up to be notified when these were made available.

I will be producing more keycaps later this year.

Thanks for the information. I'll certainly be picking up a BLACK main keyset, if you produce more of those.

In the meantime, I'll place an order for a few LARGE and FUNCTION KEY sets. Thanks again!