Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature
Hi there,

I have bought and just received the Supercard Pro and absolutely love it.

Just wanted to ask a question in regards to the software and my apologies if this has been already answered.
I noticed in the PDF manual it states the following in regards to the mage Verifier/Analyzer feature:

The Image Verifier/Analyzer is a utility for integrity creating a working disk from a disk that has errors. This feature is not currently implemented.

I have a retail copy of Lotus Turbo Challenge 2 for the Amiga that has disk read errors when trying to load it on my real Amiga. Disk drive is fine and heads have been cleaned. Same results occur when using 2 external drives and also on another Amiga.

I was hoping I could use the Supercard Pro along with a properly aligned and cleaned PC floppy drive to read the disk at a flux level and hopefully try to recover the data and correct the errors if possible. Therefore I was wondering if the above mentioned feature was the one to do this and, if so, when it was likely to be implemented. If not, is there a feature or procedure I should be using in the Supercard Pro software. I already tried creating a flux image but when testing the image in WinUAE it has the same read errors as the original disk.

I'm new to this so my apologies if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking. Thanks in advance for your help.

Messages In This Thread
Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature - by sean_skroht - 09-19-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature - by SomeGuy - 09-19-2016, 07:43 AM
RE: Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature - by admin - 09-19-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature - by admin - 09-20-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Image Verifier/Analyzer Feature - by SomeGuy - 09-21-2016, 07:58 AM