WiModem232 Pro!
MAKE SURE that you are using a terminal program in ASCII mode, not a graphics mode. AT#WIFI! must be in all capitals.
(02-15-2024, 04:51 PM)admin Wrote: MAKE SURE that you are using a terminal program in ASCII mode, not a graphics mode.  AT#WIFI!  must be in all capitals.

It's an Apple IIc with PROTERM. (I don't see an ASCII option, tried with various/ without emulation.) 
No RTS/CTS, 300Bauds.
The Display shows the last "AT#WIFI!" command, but there is no response.

ATDT still with error.
There will be no response. That is normal. You will have to reboot the modem afterwards. Do you see "EEPROM CORRUPTED" on the display when the modem boots? If not, then your error is something else.

Are you able to type ATI and see information about the modem?
(02-16-2024, 12:17 PM)admin Wrote: There will be no response.  That is normal.  You will have to reboot the modem afterwards.  Do you see "EEPROM CORRUPTED" on the display when the modem boots?  If not, then your error is something else.

Hi,
there was "EEPROM CORRUPTED" directly after the firmware update. But the modem correctly connected to the WIFI.
There is no "EEPROM CORRUPTED" after the normal reboot. Just "READY" and the WIFI SSID.
ATI works fine.
(02-17-2024, 03:18 AM)cziczi Wrote:
(02-16-2024, 12:17 PM)admin Wrote: There will be no response.  That is normal.  You will have to reboot the modem afterwards.  Do you see "EEPROM CORRUPTED" on the display when the modem boots?  If not, then your error is something else.

Hi,
there was "EEPROM CORRUPTED" directly after the firmware update. But the modem correctly connected to the WIFI.
There is no "EEPROM CORRUPTED" after the normal reboot. Just "READY" and the WIFI SSID.
ATI works fine.

OK, when I reboot (power off/on) after AT#WIFI!, the modem doesn't find the router.
A second reboot, and the WIFI connects well again. ATI is OK, but ATDT with ERROR.
I reproduced this behaviour several times.
Are you typing something immediately after ATDT (like a URL)? There should be no space between ATDT and the URL. Can you provide a picture of the error?
(02-18-2024, 02:11 AM)admin Wrote: Are you typing something immediately after ATDT (like a URL)?  There should be no space between ATDT and the URL.  Can you provide a picture of the error?

OK, I'm sorry. That did it! :-)
I always tried just "ATDT" or "ATDT GOOGLE.COM:80" like in the manual.
There should be no space between ATDT and the URL. I should probably allow space characters (ignoring them) after ATDT. i will look into that.