OLED Screen Display
Yes, a screenshot would help. Unless you broke the OLED it should be bright. If you press on any of the corners of the OLED screen you can snap the glass. That will result in 1/2 of the lines no longer being visible and the display will appear to be dim.
(01-21-2024, 07:16 AM)ODarkLord Wrote: My apologies, I misunderstood what you were asking about.

How about a couple of screenshots so we can see exactly
what it is you're talking about?

I'm sure that will help...

Ok got a picture of it. Not much to see because it is so faint. But zoom in on the photo and you’ll barely see the OLED has text on it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-23-2024, 03:35 PM)bbsing Wrote:
(01-21-2024, 07:16 AM)ODarkLord Wrote: My apologies, I misunderstood what you were asking about.

How about a couple of screenshots so we can see exactly
what it is you're talking about?

I'm sure that will help...

Ok got a picture of it. Not much to see because it is so faint. But zoom in on the photo and you’ll barely see the OLED has text on it.

Nothing looks broken to me. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it lit up ever. For troubleshooting I just took the protective film off the display. 

In the dark I can see it better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's just a bad display. I can replace it if you return it to me.
(01-23-2024, 11:22 PM)admin Wrote: That's just a bad display.  I can replace it if you return it to me.

Thank you. I can do that. Where do I send it to?
Please see here for the address to send it to:

https://www.cbmstuff.com/index.php?route...on/contact
(01-25-2024, 06:20 PM)admin Wrote: Please see here for the address to send it to:

https://www.cbmstuff.com/index.php?route...on/contact

It’s on its way. 

And Thank you.
I received the WiModem and replaced the display. Your address shows as "unverifiable" according to USPS. Can you please email or PM me with your complete address to verify it?

Thanks!
(02-07-2024, 02:20 PM)admin Wrote: I received the WiModem and replaced the display.  Your address shows as "unverifiable" according to USPS.  Can you please email or PM me with your complete address to verify it?

Thanks!

I sent address in pm. Smile
Thanks, got it.