Windows 11
I have tried numerous times to down load the SCP program and install it, with no success.  One such error was run time error 53, File not found FTD2XX.DLL.  I asked my son, who runs a large IT department to try to get the SCP program to run and he informed me either the program was not compatible for Windows 11 or the program is missing some files.  At this point I don't know where to start to get this program to work on my computer.  Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
The FTD2XX.DLL error is caused by not having the SuperCard Pro board plugged into your USB port. Install the software, plug in your board, and then run the SCP.exe application.
Downloaded the SCP program again and plugged the card into the computer using the USB socket and got the same error 53 message as before.
Are you doing both parts of the installation? There are two steps - one for the USB driver and one for the software itself. You are missing the USB driver. You can install this separately using the files from the manufacturer of the USB chip that the SuperCard Pro board uses. You can download that here:

https://ftdichip.com/drivers/

Click on the "here" link in the text on that page (shown below):

Click here to download the Windows 7 to Windows 11 and Windows Server driver installer.