BBSes with cursor navigation menus not working
(01-29-2023, 05:32 AM)admin Wrote: I sent you a PM with details about the problem, which turned out to be the WiModem232 responds too fast to the incoming data and the router/ISP ping times causing the issue.

Ah-ha! Indeed you did, my apologise, I did not notice the notification. Thanks for the clarification of what was going on and amazing effort of the fix to resolve it!  Big Grin
I am close to releasing this. I am adding another brand new feature that will make the WiModem232 even more useful - NULL modem cable emulation! With two WiModem232's you can emulate having a NULL modem cable connected between two devices without needing a router or internet at all. This will be handy for those that use old RS232 printers and want to be able to print to them wirelessly.
(02-01-2023, 04:37 PM)admin Wrote: I am close to releasing this.  I am adding another brand new feature that will make the WiModem232 even more useful - NULL modem cable emulation!  With two WiModem232's you can emulate having a NULL modem cable connected between two devices without needing a router or internet at all.  This will be handy for those that use old RS232 printers and want to be able to print to them wirelessly.

Wow, very cool new upcoming feature! That should come in handy with a lot of vintage hardware owners.