BBSes with cursor navigation menus not working
(11-13-2022, 11:26 PM)admin Wrote: If you are referring to ONYX BBS - I was able to connect to it and spin the dial.  I can't tell what I am doing because the Amiga doesn't have a terminal program that supports ANSI/CP347 terminal emulation, but the dial rotates in crummy ANSI.  I am guessing you are suppose to spin it and then hit ENTER on each number you want to select?

Hi Jim,

Terminals tried: Telemate, Telix, BananaCom, Qmodem Pro, ProComm Plus, etc. Not sure what you mean by RAW or Telnet connection. I simply ATDT into the BBSes, settings of the WiModem232 are set at default, terminals are in a pure MS-DOS environment.

As for Onyx BBS, yes you use the left or right cursor keys to scan through the numbers and press escape instead of enter.  Shy 

The issue is occuring with any BBS that needs cursor input for navigation or menu navigation including DOOR games, all share this behavior that no other wifi modem solution seems to exibit on this DOS machine.

It's probably something simple but for now it's frustrating.  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: BBSes with cursor navigation menus not working - by Chaniyth - 11-14-2022, 11:25 AM