Software Developer's Kit (SDK)
Yes, it's pretty simple.  You can also just open a COM port associated with the SuperCard Pro's interface (a VCP is generated by the installer) and send the commands through a standard serial port.  However, the data transfer using the FTDI interface is much faster because the SuperCard Pro uses a FTDI chip with a parallel FIFO, and that gives you the maximum bandwidth over the USB port.

If someone wants to put together a simple GUI based Visual Studio project in C++ that would be great.  I can code C++, but I am not sure how to setup Visual Studio so that Windows and dialog boxes can be setup.  I had a really old version of Visual Studio that let me program in C++ and create Windows and tabs, etc. but that is no longer compatible with Windows 10 apparently.

If I had the frame work (including a way to allocate and use several large buffers), I would convert the copiers over to that and then just remove the copiers from the VB code and leave the editor/analyzer and utilities there.  I could then add support for all kinds of different disk formats.  VB6 was used in the beginning as a proof of concept and sort of just stuck all of these years later.

Messages In This Thread
Software Developer's Kit (SDK) - by admin - 02-02-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Software Developer's Kit (SDK) - by admin - 03-21-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Software Developer's Kit (SDK) - by admin - 06-27-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Software Developer's Kit (SDK) - by admin - 01-07-2019, 11:42 PM
RE: Software Developer's Kit (SDK) - by admin - 05-09-2021, 09:03 PM
RE: Software Developer's Kit (SDK) - by admin - 05-10-2021, 04:17 PM
RE: Software Developer's Kit (SDK) - by admin - 05-19-2021, 05:13 PM