Wimodem232 oled case
I've been trying to 3d print the case from the download area for my wimodem232 oled, I was able to print the case bottom
no problem but the upper case just prints in a huge mess. I've tried it several times with the same result, I am using an Ender 3 pro
with a 4mm nozzle, am I doing something wrong or is there an issue with the stl file?

Rob.
It prints fine. I printed 4 cases a few days ago with my CR-10. It made me realize that I do need to change the case so that it is held together with screws instead of CA (super-glue).
(12-22-2020, 04:41 PM)admin Wrote: It prints fine.  I printed 4 cases a few days ago with my CR-10.  It made me realize that I do need to change the case so that it is held together with screws instead of CA (super-glue).

Hi, on checking my printer one of the levelling screws had come loose as well as some of the mounting bolts so I need to sort that out
and re-level my printer then I'll try and print it again. Thanks for the reply, knowing the file was okay it got me to check out the printer
which I hadn't done in a little while.