New HxC Beta
Have you tried HxCFloppyEmulator 2.4.4.1 beta yet? Supposedly it fixes single-sided SCP exporting. I don't have access to my SCP machine for a few days but I'm wondering if it works. That'd be great if it does!
This was suppose to have been fixed a long time ago (the beta version that I had from Jeff fixed this at least awhile ago).  I will take a look at the new version!

::edit::  Yes, this is the same version I had.  It's been in beta for a long time now.
(08-31-2020, 05:33 PM)admin Wrote: This was suppose to have been fixed a long time ago (the beta version that I had from Jeff fixed this at least awhile ago).  I will take a look at the new version!

::edit::  Yes, this is the same version I had.  It's been in beta for a long time now.
He just put it on his website today AFAIK. I've been checking this forum and his website every day for news about the single-sided problem and this is the first day I've seen this version.

Tom L
That could very well be. I have had it for a long time myself because I worked with him on the single side support.
(08-31-2020, 07:10 PM)admin Wrote: That could very well be.  I have had it for a long time myself because I worked with him on the single side support.

Well, I managed to get to the machine I use with SCP and it appears that the HxC beta combined with SCP will correctly write TRS-80 floppies both single- and double-sided and single and double-density as well.
Glad it is working for you!