Creating master directory of imaged disks
After imaging all my C64 disk from back in the day I'm working on a way to create a master directory of all my C64 disk images. I'll cover the how in an upcoming video.

What I did was populate an Excel workbook with a separate worksheet for each disk. This way you can manually click a tab to see a particular disk or use the search tool to find a certain file/name.

This sample file can be opened in Excel, Open Office, etc. Please let me know what you think of the formatting, etc.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AtH4vpaZnzX7koRiAXuX...w?e=OQilzL
I think DirMaster or one of the other similar PC based programs can catalog .d64 images.
I'm using DirMaster to create CSV files of each image. It can create a single CSV for each image or a singular one. I'm creating a single CSV for each image and then further processing them with Python to create a more usable directory. The way it formats the singular CSV is hard to use as is. I may go back to having DirMaster create a singular output CSV as that would eliminate the need to walk subdirectories recursively to read in the individual CSV files.
Try this: https://csdb.dk/release/?id=139173
Thanks, that looks very interesting. Except you can't actually download it (latest version) from anywhere I could find.

So far I've been able to use DirMaster to produce a CSV of the LoadMaster Complete collection (about 1,200 disk images) and then run my Python script on that to produce an Excel file with each image on its own sheet and a master directory with a link to each image sheet. A MD5 of each file is produced and each directory. The directory hashes are automatically compared for matches and I'm currently working on doing the same for the files hashes.

I think a DB would be the best tool but a spreadsheet is more familiar to most people and easier for them to customize if needed.
I was not able to find v1.2 of this program either, and I also get a malware warning with Malware Bytes whenever accessing the csdb.dk website.