Commodore 64 disk copying note compilation
I read through all the posts in this section (ignoring anywhere software issues had already been addressed, etc.) and compiled the various tips into one document. Hopefully, this will make it easier for others just getting started.

If you have anything to add or corrections, etc. just let me know.

Attached Files
.pdf   C64 Disk Processing notes from forum.pdf (Size: 65.9 KB / Downloads: 215)
That's great! Thanks for putting that together. The only comment I will make is that there is no such thing as "BLIND" mode. That was only with the very first version. SPLICE replaced BLIND (see 1581 section).
Nice Work @Jeff_Birt. This will come in handy as a quick reference.
(01-12-2020, 11:09 AM)admin Wrote: That's great!  Thanks for putting that together.  The only comment I will make is that there is no such thing as "BLIND" mode.  That was only with the very first version.  SPLICE replaced BLIND (see 1581 section).
I fixed the blind mode reference.

Just FYI, there are a few places in the latest SCP manual that still refer to blind mode. Noticed that this evening when re-reading it.
Hmmm.. I wonder if I have an old manual online? I will have to check that!
I just checked and am reading V1.5, the same as is online. The references to 'blind' are on pages 25 and 26.
Yeah, that's old. It looks like I didn't actually push the last 3 versions online. Ugh! I will update the copyright and make sure it is online now.
Really nice compilation, makes a very nice and handy quick reference when imaging or coping a 5 1/4" disk.