Stretch goal suggestions
What about different color for top and front prints?

Ale
That won't happen because only black and white are acceptable for contrast reasons. Also, those are the only two colors of ink being purchased for the printing process. Each color costs extra and there is a minimum quantity required for a run.
(01-10-2020, 01:52 AM)admin Wrote: That won't happen because only black and white are acceptable for contrast reasons.  Also, those are the only two colors of ink being purchased for the printing process.  Each color costs extra and there is a minimum quantity required for a run.

I'm fine with black and white, because imho both look good to me contrast-wise (my suggestion: top white, front black):

https://imgur.com/a/TFC226h
(01-08-2020, 04:37 PM)admin Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 02:27 PM)Ordyne Wrote: Would it be possible to have stretch goals for different colour function keys?

The problem is that a separate mold would have to be created in order to run just those 4 function keys.  That cost of the mold is not much less than the entire 66 keycap mold!  So, we would be talking about a $15,000 stretch goal just to have different colored function keys.  I am willing to do that, but I doubt the interest would really be that much to cover this cost.

Fingers crossed! If it doesn’t happen I max mix two colours as previously mentioned!
Keep up the great work!
I backed 2 keycap sets. Now i think of also backing 2 additional function key sets (because i want them for another keyboard)
Question: Will i still receive the function keys within the main keycap sets and the other function keys additionally (so i would have 4 function key sets in the end, because 2 of them a already part of the main set) -> This would be my expectation

Or, worst case, the function key set will be exchanged by the function keys of the main set ?
..only 45 h left... Wink
Clarified via Newsletter! Thanks, just backed two function key sets as well now! Big Grin
You will receive a complete set of keycaps, but you will now have your choice of colors for the main keycap set and the function key set. Any additional function key sets that you back would be just that - function key sets! These additional sets will ship with your original perk order.
Hello and greetings to all.
Ask you if the campaign,  is it closed?, Sad
I have visited the indiegogo page and I cant take part...
Thanks
Jose
Yes, it is closed. You will be able to purchase keycap sets (after all of the backers have been shipped) on my website's store.
(02-10-2020, 03:48 PM)admin Wrote: Yes, it is closed.  You will be able to purchase keycap sets (after all of the backers have been shipped) on my website's store.

I'm new here and was also interested in the new key caps campaign but just missed it. Looking forward to when we can buy directly from your site!

Great job!