Stretch goal suggestions
Please add your suggestions for the stretch goals, not just colors of keycaps - that is addressed in a different thread.
Any chance of moving the C64C Top-only print option up a bit?
"Innocence: That's what life is!" - Ghost In The Shell 2
Would it be possible to have stretch goals for different colour function keys?
How about a few extra “commodore keys” that are included with each set... the stylized 64 looks great, hopefully the commodore logo, a blank one for customizing, maybe some game specific logos.

That would require making extra keys in the family which would drive up the cost of the mold as well as every keycap set.  I can look at the cost breakdown to determine how much this would be.
(01-08-2020, 02:27 PM)Ordyne Wrote: Would it be possible to have stretch goals for different colour function keys?
I imagine that would be quite a stretch.  I'm seriously considering buying two sets of different colours.
(01-08-2020, 02:27 PM)Ordyne Wrote: Would it be possible to have stretch goals for different colour function keys?

I second this.

I realize that it's not that easy but perhaps a clever solution could be found (perhaps making a few extra function keys with the gray run and offer them as addons?).
(01-08-2020, 02:17 PM)3D-vice Wrote: Any chance of moving the C64C Top-only print option up a bit?

Sorry, but probably not.  People asked me to move the color stretch goals up.  When I did the first survey, I found that less than 5% of people wanted the top-only text like the C64C.  That is the reason why the very first stretch goal was to have top + face printing, which was met quickly.

The problem is that a separate mold would have to be created in order to run just those 4 function keys.  That cost of the mold is not much less than the entire 66 keycap mold!  So, we would be talking about a $15,000 stretch goal just to have different colored function keys.  I am willing to do that, but I doubt the interest would really be that much to cover this cost.
Hi, I'd like to see PET style text fonts as a stretch goal.

Also, more colors, but not for the whole keyboard. Since a second mold might be too expensive just for the F keys, why not add some keys to it: C=, left arrow, run/stop, return, restore, maybe all modifiers, cursor keys & del while we're at it. Or, duplicate them on the main mold to reduce tooling costs.
The more keycaps you add to the mold, the higher the cost of the tooling and each keycap set at that point. I don't think that a second mold is going to be an option. It's just too expensive.