Writing Macintosh Floppies
The issue is that Mac disks have a lot of write splices once they have had data written to them. Commercially produced disks are written in a single pass. It seems that most people are using a8rawconv or PCE tools to read/write Mac disks with SuperCard Pro.
(07-21-2019, 04:59 PM)admin Wrote: The issue is that Mac disks have a lot of write splices once they have had data written to them.  Commercially produced disks are written in a single pass.  It seems that most people are using a8rawconv or PCE tools to read/write Mac disks with SuperCard Pro.

Good Morning Hope all is well.

Quick question on Mac files.  It looks like everything I DL is in .bin format for the mac.  Any idea how to convert the .bin into .SCR so that I can write them to 3.5 disks?

I know it's not a SuperCard question but any assistance is appreciated.
A .bin file is typically a binary file of a program, not a disk image file. Do you have an example?
I think I wrote that before I did enough Mac reading.
I was able to put the .bin on my Mac and use something to export it to a bunch of .img files.
Now I have some .img files I am going to try converting them to scp and then writing them.
I will keep you updated, thanks!
Some news:

https://www.cbmstuff.com/forum/showthrea...26#pid4226