1581 disks
Just an FYI that copying Commodore 1581 disks with the disk copier seems to work. I only had one commercial disk to test with (1581 Toolkit), and it copied properly with the disk type set to "Amiga" and the mode to "Blind".

I'm not sure if the 1581 disks are always index aligned, or if that only applies to commercially duplicated disks.
1581 disks uses the WD177x controller, so technically blind mode should work for all disks. Thanks for letting me know. I will add that to the list!
Is there a way to get these transformed into an image type recognized by the emulators? I have a bunch of old disks but my real 1581 drive is dead.
I will need to write a routine to handle PC disks.. which is all a 1581 disk is.
Ok Smile Do you have a todo/bug list here? I would be excited to see what you're working on and/or slated for each release Smile
The beta release thread shows what is being worked on, which is currently nothing at the moment for the software side. I am working on new firmware to enable the serial ports so they can be used for micros, low-end computers, etc.
(06-22-2014, 07:48 PM)admin Wrote: The beta release thread shows what is being worked on, which is currently nothing at the moment for the software side. I am working on new firmware to enable the serial ports so they can be used for micros, low-end computers, etc.

Is there currently a way to write D81 images back to 3.5 floppy? I'm aware of ways to write back to floppy using PC but I'm curious whether this can be accomplished with SCP? I used HxC to convert d81s to scp but writing back to floppy was no-go. Has anyone done it?
Make sure you are using the latest beta of HxC, it fixed some writing issues with .scp images.