Ready to test Amiga
That will be awesome! That explains why there was no option to choose the floppy Smile
Once you post the manual I will read it and order my Super Card pro!

Any particular 1.44mb drive work better than another?

Thanks for the help!

(12-17-2013, 10:43 PM)admin Wrote: You must have the SuperCard Pro board, a standard PC 1.44MB floppy drive, and a power source (which can be just a female to female 3.5" drive cable connected to the SuperCard Pro board). Without the hardware, you don't the option for selecting a floppy drive.

I will be putting the user manual online tomorrow, which shows the various setups.
No, there is no preferred drive. Any $10 drive off of eBay will work fine.
hello,

i have a question about converting the scp-flux-image.

i hope toni wilen will add the scp-file-format once into his emulator, but until this is done:
do you provide - the software - an option to convert the scp-image into an adf, maybe an
extended-adf for usage in lets say winuae?

regards,
emufan
I am working on the .adf file converter right now. I am willing to support whatever formats people need. The .scp image file format is public information (there is a thread here in the developer area), so if someone needs to convert something I can help them as well. The only magic is converting flux to MFM, which is pretty simple for the Amiga.

Who is toni wilen? I will have to look him up.

Edit: I didn't know that Toni Wilen was responsible for WinUAE. I was under the impression there were dozens of people actually writing it.
So when I copy my Amiga disk it will write out all the protection to the .scp file and then I can write that back to the floppy and have an exact back up?

(12-18-2013, 01:16 PM)admin Wrote: I am working on the .adf file converter right now. I am willing to support whatever formats people need. The .scp image file format is public information (there is a thread here in the developer area), so if someone needs to convert something I can help them as well. The only magic is converting flux to MFM, which is pretty simple for the Amiga.
Yes. The .scp file is a flux level image. That data is used to create an exact duplicate of the original disk.

I signed up on the EAB and I am sending Toni a message about how to handle real disk images with WinUAE.
Thanks! I will be ordering me a Super Copy Pro!

(12-18-2013, 01:42 PM)admin Wrote: Yes. The .scp file is a flux level image. That data is used to create an exact duplicate of the original disk.

I signed up on the EAB and I am sending Toni a message about how to handle real disk images with WinUAE.
(12-18-2013, 01:16 PM)admin Wrote: I am working on the .adf file converter right now. I am willing to support whatever formats people need. The .scp image file format is public information (there is a thread here in the developer area), so if someone needs to convert something I can help them as well. The only magic is converting flux to MFM, which is pretty simple for the Amiga.
this sounds good. Cool

Quote:I signed up on the EAB and I am sending Toni a message about how to handle real disk images with WinUAE.
yes, he is the winuae wizzard and all his magic happens at eab Smile

btw. just in case it was not your intention - the "scp_images_specs.txt" can only be read, if you login.
I hope that most people will sign up and log in, but I did move the file as a download instead of an attachment.
hmm, i thought so - but then the scp-file-specification is for the technical blessed ones - the easy access is not that bad Smile
thanks for the manual too.