Address Book Store Issue?
Anybody else having a problem storing numbers with the AT&Z#=ADDRESS.TLD:PORT command?  It used it a lot before, but haven't for a while.  If I (for example) try to store Orbit BBS with the command at&z1=orbitbbs.ddns.net:7210 it just doesn't respond.

My old WiModem had an unfortunate (physical, not the fault of the modem) accident and I recently got a new one.  I don't know why, but I can't seem to add any numbers to the address book now.  I'm not sure if this would have been the case with my old one or not because I hadn't used that feature since December - I know that one of those firmware updates reset the modem configuration to defaults and I hadn't tried to add anything since then.

Anyhow, when I try to add an address to the list, I don't get an error message, it just doesn't respond at all when I hit enter.  Doesn't even linefeed, just returns the cursor (CR) to the beginning of the line and acts like I didn't even type anything, and the at&z? list is still empty.
- Jarrod Kailef, Wearer of Many Hats

[Image: SignatureRow.png?raw=1]
For reference in the future, the v2.60 - 02/03/18 firmware update specifically addressed and resolved this issue, and I'm no longer having problems.
- Jarrod Kailef, Wearer of Many Hats

[Image: SignatureRow.png?raw=1]