WiModem232 and ProTERM 3.1 for Apple II
Yes, I found that triangle-T toggles between ONLINE and OFFLINE modes (which means either the menu is there or it isn't).

My v3.1 of ProTERM has dozens of different types of modems that you can select. I just released a firmware update that solves the hanging up issue with 300 to 2400 baud modems for sure. I will look at 9600 baud next.

What I found you have to do with ProTERM to be able to use different baud rates is to change the baud rate via AT*Bxxxx and then go to the INSTALL and select the modem driver for your new baud rate. Once there, you can then use AT&W to save that baud rate (if you want to). I will do that when testing out the 9600 baud driver.

I implemented DTR, but it requires that you modify the jumper settings as shown in the manual (but for JUST the IN). Once you do that, you also need to use AT&D2 (or just add &D2 to the init string) and that will support hanging up by changing DTR. I tried this on my Laser128 and none of the modem drivers up to 2400 baud actually change DTR. It could be that 9600 and higher baud is the only time this is done or something. I will experiment with 9600 baud now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WiModem232 and ProTERM 3.1 for Apple II - by admin - 01-29-2018, 08:40 PM