FPGA hardware
Is there more information about this to be released soon?

Smile
You can visit www.fpgaarcade.com for detailed information about the hardware. If you have ny specific questions you can ask here. I have had one for awhile now.
I think i asked this before about the FPGA arcade natively supporting original or 3rd party console controllers via an adapter possibly developed later down the road. Since asking that question, I've found a site that sells an adapter that will convert some controllers (colecovision, intellivision, and some others over to USB)  I believe they work okay on the PC with some emulators and on the raspberry PI. Any idea if this will work on the FPGA Arcade board with any of the console cores (i.e. colecovision)? I realize the firmware for the adapter itself may need an update also for it to work with the Arcade board. Since I'm not really familiar with how it works yet, I thought I'd just throw out this question.

Adaptor link: http://www.intellivision.us/intvgames/in...erface.php

Currently I also use and Xbox One controller via USB on my PC, any idea if this controller can be used natively for any of the cores? Can it be detected and buttons remapped? If need be I can re post this over on the FPGA forum.

Mike
There would have to be special FPGA and/or ARM code written to handle any type of USB based controller. The only controllers supported currently are standard Atari compatible joysticks. I will ask Mike if there are plans to add support for the interface you pointed out.
(07-01-2015, 07:13 PM)admin Wrote: There would have to be special FPGA and/or ARM code written to handle any type of USB based controller.  The only controllers supported currently are standard Atari compatible joysticks.  I will ask Mike if there are plans to add support for the interface you pointed out.

Okay, thank you Jim!