The drive LED doesn't go off
The drive LED  come on during the scanning process that happens when the program first runs. But The drive LED doesn't go off and the floppy doesn't show up anywhere in the SCP software.

SC Pro. It has HW ver. 1.1, SW ver. 1.2.
Floppy drive is MPF920-5.

thanks for any help
You probably have the cable backwards (which might have destroyed the SCP board). Check to make sure that the cable you are using is for a PC floppy drive. An Amiga cable (or drive) will not work with SCP.
I used a PC cable and I think it connected correctly to the drive.

The first and second pictures: I was plugging the drive into the last connector after the twist.
The first picture is before the app runs. The drive LED is off.
The second picture is after the app runs. The drive LED lights up, but doesn't go off.

The third picture : I was plugging the drive into the connector before the twist. The scanning process doesn't lights up.

Is the SCP board broken?

The connector opposite of the end with twist should be plugged into the SCP itself. The drive should be plugged into the end with the twist.

When you run the app and it scans the drives, does the app see DRIVE 0 or DRIVE 1?
Yes, I plugged the SCP into the connector opposite of the end with twist, and the drive was plugged into the end with the twist.

After the app runs, The drive LED lights up, but doesn't go off.
The floppy doesn't show up anywhere in the SCP software.

It's same things if use other cable,other drives.

Take a look at the "Huey" and "Duey" chips.  See if somewhere in the middle of either chip you see a small burned spot.  If so, you damaged the SCP by plugging the cable in backwards.  DO NOT use the ASUS cable with fine pitch cable.

Looking at your pictures with the grey cable, it looks like that cable is plugged in backwards into the SCP.  With the drive cables I have, the cable exits away from the board, not towards the USB connector.  Look at the pictures in the SCP manual.
It seems no damage.
And, I think the cable is plugged into the SCP correctly.

I don't know what else to do.

In your close-up picture I see you don't have the normal top plastic band that re-routes the cable away from the SCP. So, your cable is keyed (with the red stripe the correct position). It does look plugged in the proper direction. I don't know about the drive side. Huey and Duey don't look damaged.

Do you have a different floppy drive? Have you tested that drive and cable on a real PC? It seems like the DSx jumpers are wrong, but most 3.5" drives don't have them.
The drive and cable is fine on a real PC.

Another drive is a MPF420-4.
It's same. After the app runs, the drive LED lights up, but doesn't go off.
The floppy doesn't show up in the SCP software.

I don't know what is trouble.

I am guessing that you damaged the SCP board. You can return it and I will replace it.