update v1.94 detected
My SCP software update is detecting a newer version but when I install it, the version still reports v1.91.  Can you confirm what version is the latest version please?
V1.94 is the latest. Make sure that you are running SCP in Adminstrator mode or it won't auto-update.
(11-04-2017, 08:32 PM)admin Wrote: V1.94 is the latest.  Make sure that you are running SCP in Adminstrator mode or it won't auto-update.

Hi Jim

I am running as Administrator but the update is not working.  It says that the installation is complete and then when SCP restarts it is still v1.91.

I have also disabled my anti-virus software to make sure that this was not blocking the update.
I have just noticed that the Download section has v1.94 so I have downloaded this and installed it. My SCP software now shows v1.94. Not sure why the auto-update did not work but I now have the latest version. Are there any release notes for the new version and what has changed?
I didn't update the info, but it was internal changes for the editor/analyzer (like removed the ability to click on the disk display, which isn't finished).