ETA on the WiModem-232?
Has there been any news on the WiModem-232 that plugs into standard serial port for Amiga, DOS, etc?

I have read threads in here that seemed like it was coming soon but that was 5 or 6 months ago. Just curious if there is an update as my Amiga want's some BBS goodness too. Thanks!
I have a solution in production, but I don't give release dates.
That's cool. I wasnt looking for an exact release date just curious if it was still coming out. Thanks for the update.
Pre-production samples will arrive tomorrow.  Case has been designed and submitted for tooling.

The WiModem232 supports all of the RS-232 lines available (Rx/Tx/RTS/CTS/DTR/DSR/DCD/RI), so running a BBS will be possible.   It includes an OLED display and multi-colored LED, just like the WiModem for the C64/128.

No firm release date, but I am hoping for next month.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the update. I am going to definitely order this. Finally no more NULL modem cable tethering.
That's GREAT news! Can't wait to get my hands on one, my Amiga will thank you!

Thomas
COREi64
This looks great! I'm in line for one. Smile
After some failed actual production samples, I *think* I have working boards in production.  The WiModem232 has been tested with a dozen different computers, and works great up to 115200 baud.  I am going to try a PC with dedicated serial card capable of 230400 baud.  The WiModem232 hardware can actually support up to 1Mbaud, so it should work.
Really looking forward to this, glad it is getting near.
Me too!  This has taken a lot longer to get resolved due to the various computer systems that I wanted it compatible with.