SCP Case
I've designed a little case for the SCP and put it up on Thingiverse.  It isn't as nice as the one that COREi64 posted, but you are free to try it out.  I might round off some edges and raise the holes by about 1.5mm at some point, but it is quite usable as it is.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2203310
You can get rid of the SD slot you have because the SCP board uses a lift up cage, not a slide in card.

You should have this printed in transparent plastic so you can see the LEDs.
(03-25-2017, 08:21 PM)admin Wrote: You can get rid of the SD slot you have because the SCP board uses a lift up cage, not a slide in card.

You should have this printed in transparent plastic so you can see the LEDs.
I've never actually used the micro-SD slot, so I didn't try it,  but that is why it is Rev. 1.   I can certainly print in clear, or just add a small view port.  I just used the filament that I had loaded.  I also don't know if I have any clear ABS, and I definitely prefer ABS to PLA for cases.  The opening in the top for the floppy cable could also stand to be about 0.5mm wider, but I am trying to decide if I like it like it is.  It helps keep the lid on that end clicked in.
(03-25-2017, 02:39 PM)jsternbe Wrote: I've designed a little case for the SCP and put it up on Thingiverse.  It isn't as nice as the one that COREi64 posted, but you are free to try it out.  I might round off some edges and raise the holes by about 1.5mm at some point, but it is quite usable as it is.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2203310

jsternbe, These are great!!

I just got a 3d printer and I made a few.
If anyone wants one, let me know.  
I have a couple of test ones that might have some cosmetic issues but I would be willing to send them to someone if you cover the shipping.  They are white.

I also tried adding a raised Supercard Pro and stuff to it and it didn't print out as good as I would like so if anyone want that let me know.  It is red.

I think I'm going to eventually print my in Grey.

If you have a custom color you want one in, let me know and ww can see what we can do.

jsternbe thanks for the great design and posting it to thingverse!!
The last few batches (and all future batches) of the SuperCard Pro board has the normal push-in/push-out type SD card socket.
Took some picts, I think you can get the SD card in and out.....

The white was my first attempt and had some junk on the bed so the black circle.

The res is my second attempt and I tried to put the supercard logo and your webite on it but it didn't print as good as I wanted.
Going to go back to the drawing board so as I said, if anyone wants them for free, just pay postage and I'll ship them off.
Jim, I'll send you one as soon as I get a good print, I'm not sending you any subpar work!! Smile

Your SuperCard Pro is one of the new ones with the standard push-in/push-out style.  The original boards used a flip-up cage that requires the SD card to be removed from the top of the SD card socket.

I think you will find that if you recess the logo (instead of having it embossed), it will look better.

if you share the .stl file then others can print their own.  I could print it with my high resolution resin printer.  Smile
Here are the original designs from jsternbe

I get a The type of file that you attached is not allowed. error so I will email them to you.
If you use .zip that will work.
DOH!!!

Here ya go!

.zip   Supercard_Pro_Case_Rev.2.zip (Size: 499.06 KB / Downloads: 7)