SuperCard Pro Manual Documentation for setup and usage v1.4 - 04/03/14 page 28
From SuperCard Pro Manual Documentation for setup and usage v1.4 - 04/03/14 page 28

>Function: Analyzer/Editor
>
>The analyzer / editor is a very complete disk analyzer and editor that can show data at the flux level, decoded level (FM, MFM, GCR), and data leve(actual sector data).  Due to the number >of features of this function, this portion of the manual is still being written and will be added when it has been completed.

Personally I like to read good manuals like this from cover to cover and I appreciate them since I used to write manuals for electronic devices professionally for about 5 years (before getting promoted to another duty). I have actually printed this manual in A3 size color booklet with stables and I like to write notes in it. But since it is soon 3 years from the last update to SuperCard Pro Manual, should we assume that you have abandoned the idea to complete that write?

Would have liked to understand a bit more about Analyzer/Editor just by reading it from there.

Oftopic for this subforum but I also want to mention that page 30 is missing any mention of Drive Speed Test and why should anyone run it.
The drive speed test is just another test you can run to verify the drive speed is either 300RPMs or 360RPMs, depending on the drive and operating mode.