info to use wi modem
hy i have a problem with my modem   I was doing the update but unfortunately as soon as it had finished the light went out and unfortunately now the modem turns on but nothing appears on the mini monitor anymore it is possible to solve this problem because I can not do anything even a software reset let me know thanks
(03-23-2019, 09:00 PM)admin Wrote: It uses 5v, with an average of about 77mA of current.
hy i have a problem with my modem I was doing the update but unfortunately as soon as it had finished the light went out and unfortunately now the modem turns on but nothing appears on the mini monitor anymore it is possible to solve this problem because I can not do anything even a software reset let me know thanks
The modem should work as normal after the update. You do have to power off and then back on after the update is complete.

Can you enter modem commands? You could try going backwards in firmware by typing: AT*DOWNGRADE <RETURN>
(09-15-2021, 01:36 PM)admin Wrote: The modem should work as normal after the update.  You do have to power off and then back on after the update is complete.

Can you enter modem commands?  You could try going backwards in firmware by typing: AT*DOWNGRADE <RETURN>

no sorry the modem not work ...when i put on the c 64   there is  only a led blue that lamp a istant but the mini monitor was in off mode   and it is not  possible  use the terminal progran with the at command  dont write  nothing on terminal program
there is a possibiliti to reset manual the modem ???
Yes, please see the reset procedure in the manual.
(10-04-2021, 01:59 AM)admin Wrote: Yes, please see the reset procedure in the manual.

sorry i have  reset the item manually but  nothing change  olly led blue lamp  and minimonitor nothing ...it is possible send the itam to you for see the problem ???
Yes, you can return it to check it out. Please see the return information here:

https://www.cbmstuff.com/index.php?route...on/contact
(10-08-2021, 03:21 AM)hy i will send you item please tell me on organza2000@libero.itwhen arrive ok bye thanks admin Wrote: Yes, you can return it to check it out.  Please see the return information here:

https://www.cbmstuff.com/index.php?route...on/contact
Will do!
please tell me if receive  ok thanks