info to use wi modem
(12-17-2018, 02:20 PM)admin Wrote: Yes, C64 Door can be used.  You can find info on www.amigalove.com

hello I did the last update of the wi modem and I was curious to understand what you need these commands you could say thank you

3.00 -  09/10/18
  • Added AT!STATUS, checks status and formats SPIFFS if not already setup.
  • Added AT!FORMAT, which formats the local drive.
  • Added AT!DIR, which shows the locat drive's directory.
  • Added AT!$, which loads a CBM directory for BASIC.
  • Added AT!L, which handles LOAD for C64
  • Added AT!S, which handles SAVE for C64
  • Added AT!DEL, which deletes a closed file on the local drive. 
These are for use by programmers.
(02-04-2019, 10:24 PM)admin Wrote: These are for use by programmers.

thanks now i understand  bye
(02-04-2019, 10:24 PM)admin Wrote: These are for use by programmers.

Hello listen I have a heart I explain I changed the phone and I had to reset the wimodem to connect it to it but if I do not remove the 'wpa2 option on my cell (so if not removed the password) the wi modem does not connect .... .io I got a mobile phone honor p9lite wuawhey and as before I connected with the password I wondered why .... I have tried several times in all two ways to connect the wimodem but nothing

just removing wpa 2 on the cell connects ........... let me know thanks hello
Sorry, but I have no idea. The WiModem supports open, WPA2, and TKIP protocols.
(02-12-2019, 11:09 AM)admin Wrote: Sorry, but I have no idea.  The WiModem supports open, WPA2, and TKIP protocols.
ok no problem the important is that work ok bye
Without me seeing your network activity there is nothing that I can do to debug this issue. Nobody (out of thousands) has reported an issue with connecting to any type of network.
I use my iPhone with WPA2 myself.
(02-16-2019, 10:22 AM)admin Wrote: Without me seeing your network activity there is nothing that I can do to debug this issue.  Nobody (out of thousands) has reported an issue with connecting to any type of network.
 I use my iPhone with WPA2 myself.

hello could you tell me what the wimodem consumes in millivolts ??? thanks bye
It uses 5v, with an average of about 77mA of current.
hy i have a problem with my modem   I was doing the update but unfortunately as soon as it had finished the light went out and unfortunately now the modem turns on but nothing appears on the mini monitor anymore it is possible to solve this problem because I can not do anything even a software reset let me know thanks