info to use wi modem
(09-28-2018, 04:51 AM)scanword Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 06:34 PM)admin Wrote: I have no idea how Android phones work, but withi my iPhone I just turn on my hotspot and use the same name and password with the WiModem.

hello I thought the problem was because I had no credit on the phone but nothing has changed me always says no answer now as soon as I can test with an iphone if you give me the same problem then I do not know what to do .... also I would like take a test with a line wi fi any ..... I do not know to say a bar or a particular room where there is free wi fi ......

Hello then I would try to use the wimodem 232 on amiga 1200 ... first the usb socket must be from amiga or even from an external pc ??? also that other precautions must have to make it work ?? driver, other? oppre only the connection ??? and if I wanted to connect to commodore server ??? thanks let me know
You just need a standard USB interface to power the WiModem232. This can be as simple as a phone charger. Just like any computer, you need terminal software in order to communicate with the WiModem232.
(12-07-2018, 03:44 PM)admin Wrote: You just need a standard USB interface to power the WiModem232.  This can be as simple as a phone charger.  Just like any computer, you need terminal software in order to communicate with the WiModem232.

ok thanks so I can also connect a usb from laptop right ???

moreover, as a terminal program on amiga there are many or are those that are used on c 64 ?? if you do not, you tell me what they are called thank you
Yes, you can use a Laptop USB connection to power the WiModem232. There many terminal programs for the Amiga, such as NCOMM, JR-Comm, etc.
Hello I wanted to know if it is possible with the amiga and can connect to the commodore server or if there is a program or if you can convert what I use on the c64 in a file for the 'amiga ??

ah still a thing if I have to reset the wimodem 232 can I just do this by disconnecting the power plug usb ??? or can I also use a microswitch on the same wimodem ???
There are some programs that do C64 terminal emulation for the Amiga. Most people are using a USB power adapter that has a on/off switch.
(12-15-2018, 10:08 AM)admin Wrote: There are some programs that do C64 terminal emulation for the Amiga.  Most people are using a USB power adapter that has a on/off switch.

now for amiga use terminal program NCOMM 3.06 and work well but if i want connect to commodore server chat ??? is possible  because if i write atdt commodoreserver:1541 she work and tell me connect  but after i want enter in chat ?? what  do now ??  what is the program that i must use ??
In order to use anything related to Commodore Server you are going to need to be using Commodore 64 software.
(12-15-2018, 03:15 PM)admin Wrote: In order to use anything related to Commodore Server you are going to need to be using Commodore 64 software.

not possible on amiga ???? i see a video with c 64 door program but dont find ......but wimodem232 work only with bbs and non other ??
Yes, C64 Door can be used. You can find info on www.amigalove.com