info to use wi modem
If you don't get anything on the display then I would have to repair/replace the WiModem.
(08-22-2018, 05:51 PM)admin Wrote: If you don't get anything on the display then I would have to repair/replace the WiModem.

ok  it is possiblle to send to yo?? for see the problem or repair ??or it well that i bought one new ??
I offer a lifetime warranty on all of the electronics that I sell, so a repair or replacement doesn't cost anything, but you are responsible for the shipping to/from me.

Just return the item to the address shown on the CONTACT page of my website.
ok will send you and after you tell me ok thanks bye
Ok!
(08-23-2018, 05:43 PM)admin Wrote: Ok!

ok i send you with priority post  ok please tell me when receive  ok my mail is organza2000@libero.it thanks bye
Ok, thanks for the info.
(08-26-2018, 10:24 PM)admin Wrote: Ok, thanks for the info.

hi i have two question  :

1 ) The wimodem crashed is arrived ?? i dont think too herly ........

2) i have bought  an amiga 1200 , i want know if is possible  connect a wimodem 232  for connect to commodore server or bbs if possible   ..please help me bye  
please help me
I just received a WiModem from someone in Italy with no note or other info! Is that you?

Yes, you can use the WiModem232 with the Amiga A1200. I developed it using the A1200.
(09-07-2018, 04:38 PM)admin Wrote: I just received a WiModem from someone in Italy with no note or other info!  Is that you?

Yes, you can use the WiModem232 with the Amiga A1200.  I developed it using the A1200.

yes is my  if you see is a priority mail from italy   from lorenzo chiodi ?? Strevi (al)   confim it  please  
  now  you can send me  other wimodem working ????

and  a new  wimodem232 for amiga 1200 ????